Sydney 2 Surfers is coming into view …see below
5 Ways That Cycling Can Improve Your Life
- Cycling can extend your life…what better than aiming at an Event?
- Cycling will almost certainly create new friends…especially at community events
- Cycling Improves your memory, reduces stress can help with controlling depression and improve your concentration and reasoning skills…Events have lots of colour and vibrancy
- Cycling will save you money if you incorporate commuting and in my experience, when you hit a rhythm in your cycling routine you will also see a reduction in food consumed, and takeaways are not as tempting.
- Almost number one for me and that is exploring new turf and rediscovering old. I love becoming immersed and engaged – at one with our environment. This whole cycling lark is a lot like an adventure on tap and you can do it anytime you have the itch
The Sydney to Surfers Cycle Tour raises much needed funds for Father Chris Riley’s Youth Off The Streets charity. Youth Off The Streets supports chronically homeless and drug addicted young Australians as they work to turn their lives around. The Ride is an initiative of and continues to be fully run by the Rotary Club of Engadine, and is a fully supported ride for 7 days…